Hello all

Anything related to biodiesel/biofuels, questions, answers, technical information for all VW Diesel Engines should go here.

Moderator: Fatmobile

DonTSA
Glow Plug

Hello all

Post by DonTSA »

hello i am Joe a high school student in florida and stumbled upon bio fules after getting assigned a project for my engineering club. The more i researched the more i wanted to make a batch to see if it is feasible to go out and buy a diesel vw one day and make my own fuel from waste oil that i can get for free at the grocery store i work at. Before i go out and spend 95$ on the fuel meister starter kit can anyone tell me a cheaper way to do it for my project. thankyou everyone
79dieselbunny
Cetane Booster

Post by 79dieselbunny »

viewtopic.php?t=3661

Fuelmeister is overpriced and unsafe.
1979 4d, 531,000 miles and counting! 1.6 NA

Post by Guest »

seems feasible no welding involved i like this lol

i might be able build an appleseed proccessor in my school's shop..it looks simple enough its just the mixing part..

i take it girl mark's book is worth it right?
DonTSA
Glow Plug

Post by DonTSA »

sorry that was me in the last post...

would the processor kit from diyfuel.com be worth it?
79dieselbunny
Cetane Booster

Post by 79dieselbunny »

All depends on how much running around you want to do. I was able to pick up all the parts for about the same price, just saved on the shipping. If you feel the shipping cost is equal to the cost of your time then go for the kit.
1979 4d, 531,000 miles and counting! 1.6 NA
DonTSA
Glow Plug

Post by DonTSA »

thanks ..ive got my principal to back me on it so its a go ...now i just need to get girl mark's book