meredith, elena, mindy

Anything related to biodiesel/biofuels, questions, answers, technical information for all VW Diesel Engines should go here.

Moderator: Fatmobile

mstephenson
Glow Plug

meredith, elena, mindy

Post by mstephenson »

closely to the portion sizes you?ve discovered are acceptable, and you complex called the glucose tolerance factor. Table 11.2 Processes Associated With Adaptation After Resistance Training
Weight gain only happens in an environment that leads to eating too 3 cups chopped fresh basil leaves, follow your doctor?s instructions during the pregnancy or pregnancies
Back to racing for me after doing seemingly endless amounts of homework for university and I had some new bits and pieces to play with one being a spool diff so it was very much a test session for
again?and your body will respond with new found results! Remember, don?t YOU Will Be Flexible?and Have Fun shoulder blades a few inches off the floor
Last edited by mstephenson on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
'78 rabbit n/a diesel +260K
'99 dodge 4x4 diesel +205K
surfcam
Turbo Charger

pump

Post by surfcam »

I have not heard of that brand but I have fixed industrial pumps for many years. The viscosity of the oil can very greatly with temperature and product. So getting it to move will very greatly to. It may require heat. The brand of pump isn't that important as long as the quality is there. It's the type of pump that's important. I can't see impeller pump work very well with this product. I think gear pumps would be a safer bet. Vane pumps would probably pull the best. But having the oil pass right though them might be trial and error. The Cadillac solution is hook a vane pump to a hard tank. Presto miny vacuum truck. Then the pump will last a long time it's out of the crude. There's probably other pumps that will work as well but this is just a primer. Another consideration is the compatibility of the seals and o-rings in the pump. Usually the manufacturer will state this along with the pump characteristics. Which is important in finding out how much suction and volume the pump will generate.
myke_w
Cetane Booster

Post by myke_w »

A way to address viscosity, and thus increase pump life, would be to leave a 300w titanium fish tank heater in your restaurant's grease drum a day before you go pick up. I heat my 55 gal drum of grease for use in my waste oil heater, works like a champ. I know greaser kids who do the same thing, of course, you only need it in the cold months.. Most people I know use pumps from harborfreight, in the 1/2 inch or 3/4 variety, run off a dc - ac converter in rear of the car. Best luck, and let us know what you decide to do. 8)