CCM Problem

This forum is for TDI (Turbo Direct Injection) questions/posts. Non-TDI Motors (Including the 1.6, and 1.9 or other variant turbo diesel motors) should go in the VW Diesel General Forum

Moderator: Fatmobile

wild3bill
Cetane Booster

CCM Problem

Post by wild3bill »

A month ago I found my sunroof open on a rainy morning. I was sure it was shut when I locked it up the prior night.Then I could not unlock the trunk with the button on the driver's door.Last Sunday the Sunroof stopped working(Closed thank God!) but the power windows stopped working.The key fobs stopped working too both of them and I changed both key fob batteries in the Fall.I also found if I don't start the car for 2 days the battery gets low!. I have had 2 brake light bulbs and one tail light bulb burn out in the last week!
Wild3Bill
Lower Hudson Valley NY
2011 BMW 335d turbo Diesel
2003 Golf GLS TDi in the shop
1998 TDi Bug in the back yard
81 Rabbit Pickup " " "
97 ChevyK2500 . 6.5TD 4
John Deere 455
Koubota BX24 Diesel lawn mower w/back hoe & loader
Redneck truck
Glow Plug

Re: CCM Problem

Post by Redneck truck »

This is terrible! I parted out a 2002 Golf 4-door GLS, so I may have a harness and CCM for you, but you need to determine the extent of your damage before you start throwing parts at it. What have you done so far?
wild3bill
Cetane Booster

Re: CCM Problem

Post by wild3bill »

So far I am asking for help to find where in my car the CCM is located, may be just bad connections. I have to find it to try to clean up the connections!
Now whenever I unlock the drivers door I have to lock it again, and let it pop open again 'cause when I try to manually lock it if I do not let it pop itself open again when I lock the driver's door with the key it pops all the locks open again ;-} Not good when parking at the mall!
Wild3Bill
Lower Hudson Valley NY
2011 BMW 335d turbo Diesel
2003 Golf GLS TDi in the shop
1998 TDi Bug in the back yard
81 Rabbit Pickup " " "
97 ChevyK2500 . 6.5TD 4
John Deere 455
Koubota BX24 Diesel lawn mower w/back hoe & loader