2.5 VW Diesel TDI4 injectors over fuel overheat -break valve

This forum is for TDI (Turbo Direct Injection) questions/posts. Non-TDI Motors (Including the 1.6, and 1.9 or other variant turbo diesel motors) should go in the VW Diesel General Forum

Moderator: Fatmobile

frankholder
Glow Plug

2.5 VW Diesel TDI4 injectors over fuel overheat -break valve

Post by frankholder »

Hi
I have a VW caravelle 2.5 TDI 4 with 255 .000km's with full service history, my vehicle had to go in for a crank pulley replacement and was told by VW whom booked the vehicle in for me it would take 2 hours . Well i received my vehicle 1 week later to be towed striaght back in as it would not start again. Three weeks later I got it back after the VW garage burnt it out,and it was noisy ,smoky and had extreme power at around 2,500rpm and after 1000km's going on leave it dropped a valve, costing me a new motor at around R60.000
This is claimed by VW South Africa, that my valve broke due to metal fatigue or most likely injectors over fueling the motor, resently Iwas told that it is impossible for the injector to over fuel. Are ther any experts out ther that can shed some light on this as I wasnt to take VW and the Garage to court on my findings. Please HELP Me..... :(