Rabbit diesel for sale

Cars and Parts
Please list location (city, state) of merchandise in thread title

Moderator: Fatmobile

s373n
Glow Plug

Rabbit diesel for sale

Post by s373n »

Selling my 83 Rabbit L diesel as a driver or for parts. Strong 1.6NA motor, new fuel tank, new front/rear brakes and brakelines, new 880CCA battery, new front tires, no rips or tears in seats/panels, good glass, everything but four-ways work (needs a relay). The car isnt a basketcase but does have problems where the front fenders bolt on and in front of the rear drivers side fender. Floors are solid. Needs heatercore, headliner, shocks and strut bearings however it has been and is my daily driver for work. The odometer stopped working 3 days after I bought it (I am third owner) at 137,751km. I have put 4,000km tops on it as I use it for my 3km jaunt to work every day and nothing else. Car was local since bought and I have the original build sheet and stamped maintenance book from new. I am in the Niagara region, Ontario, Canada. Best offer over $800. I will try to get pics soon. The car is a hideous green with tan interior, 4-speed. Email me at r3dlightdistrict@gmail.com if you are interested. I have bought a Mercedes-Benz and wife says I must make room.
Thanks, Kyle.

Also have a 1982 Toyota BJ42 LandCruiser diesel for sale. Check the link.

http://jeepkings.ca/forums/sho...45813
89 GMC Jimmy, 350TBI, SM465 (sold)
83 VW Rabbit L diesel, 137,000kms
82 Toyota BJ42 LandCruiser diesel
74 Austin Mini, 1380cc (sold)
72 VW Bug, 1600cc