FS: MISC MK1/MK2 Diesel & Turbo Diesel Parts NY, USA

Cars and Parts
Please list location (city, state) of merchandise in thread title

Moderator: Fatmobile

punkvideo81
Cetane Booster

FS: MISC MK1/MK2 Diesel & Turbo Diesel Parts NY, USA

Post by punkvideo81 »

Parts are located in New Paltz, NY 12561. I prefer pickup, but might ship on smaller stuff. Email me with any questions.

Standard exhaust off a 1981 Rabbit Pickup 1.6 Diesel. I swapped in a td and got a bigger exhaust, so I don't need this anymore. This was on for one year, some engine oil leakage got burned onto the metal. This is a full exhaust from engine to rear bumper. Good for your daily driver. $50 or best offer

This is the 1981 1.6 Diesel n/a engine and 4 speed transmission from my rabbit pickup that I swapped out for a td and a 5 speed. It has 129,000 miles on it, but does not start. I think the Injection Pump needs a rebuild. Transmission works fine. $200 or best offer takes it all. $150 for engine alone and $50 for transmission alone.

Techtonics Tuning 2.5 inch stainless steel exhaust tip, new. This came with the exhaust I bought, but I didn't want it. Costs over $100 to buy from TT new. $40 obo.

1985 1.6 td stock downpipe $30 obo.

1985 1.6 td a/c compressor $30 obo
1985 1.6 td alternator $30 obo
I am not sure which of those pulleys are for the alternator or the a/c, so you can buy either one and grab what's needed with it. Good deal if you need both.
'81 Rabbit p/u 1.6 TD