Old guy Old Rabbit---both Happy.

Technical questions and answers concerning all models of VW diesel vehicles.

Moderator: Fatmobile

hagar
Hillbilly Tuner

Old guy Old Rabbit.

Post by hagar »

SAGA : hagar can feel it in his bone --Rommel version ? Fingerspitzengefuehlen . 2008 is the year of hagars redempstion. EH?.

His crazy "Hillbilly-TUNING" ----at 4dollars plus a gallon , may just be worth another look EH ? ---a four leaf clover ? -----you Aint seen nothing yet --read my lips.

hagar.

PS : I need help in Seattle -----with Craig's list.
hagar
Hillbilly Tuner

Old guy Old Rabbit.

Post by hagar »

SAGA : When hagar absolutely fell in LOVE with Fraulein Bunny Bondo ---I started looking for her TWIN ---NO RUST. . -OK OK less rust.

I offered 70 000 Dollars Kanadian for a brand new one ---old stock or so ? EH ? NO takers so far.

Impossible ???? NOT at all ----a brand new Ford model T was found in crate in Australia --under the hay in a barn.-----yes Ford Motor Company got that one.

SO ? they are out there --to be found EH ? .

hagar
hagar
Hillbilly Tuner

Old guy Old Rabbit.

Post by hagar »

SAGA : that 1983 turbo girl is in Anacortes WA. ---and she is now mine.

Thanks for all the help.

hagar.
hagar
Hillbilly Tuner

Old guy Old Rabbit.

Post by hagar »

SAGA : "chuckles" thank you ---the Anacortes girl is now mine. ----to pay 2400 dollars for a 1983 Rabbit is crazy ? --- YES YES I am crazy I hope it is a Garrett TURBO .

SO ? hagar has 5 Rabbits out there --EH? ----BUT my secret process for moving PLATES --Insurance and VIN number is so fast -----I am sure it is a WORLD record.------NO I do not have stolen Rabbits.

Dan Berlin --- this if from a Diesel VW forum I write in as hagar ---Jacks .forum

TONS of people reads me ---for , FREE.
idhoho
Turbo Charger

Post by idhoho »

Congratulations Hagar! You did well it seems as I have sold non-turbo bunnies for more than that. You need to get some good images and share them! Have you figured out how to get it home yet?
hagar
Hillbilly Tuner

Old guy Old Rabbit.

Post by hagar »

SAGA : Pictures of Rabbit # 5 ?? ----absolutely . I have bunch from Dan Berlin. -----they will be posted here.

It is (was) his wife's car. , she told me on the phone that she has 4 kid's and it is a 2 door..

How to get it here ? ---a lot of you knows hagar the geezer -----" Where there is a Will ---there is a WAY " only person who can stop hagar ? ---St.Peter.

hagar.
vixentd
Cetane Booster

bunnies

Post by vixentd »

Are you aware of a collector plate Hagga? Quite a savings. My 1980 german diesel buny runs me about $230 a year for full coverage.

My other ride is a diesel too
www.vixenrv.org

My friend owns the brewery in Powel River and he also has a vixen.You would enjoy the sound of that bmw diesel!! 35mpg in a motorhome isn't too shabby.
If it doesn't rattle it isnt a diesel! 35mpg for a motorhome! 106 mph! www.vixenrv.org
hagar
Hillbilly Tuner

Old guy Old Rabbit .

Post by hagar »

SAGA : good point on cheap plates. -- I am looking in to it. vixentd
in Abbotsford BC .-----and YES BMW makes some of the best diesels found anywhere.
I fooled around wih hundred's.

OK # 5 . Rabbit for hagar ----"Chuckles" -----good or BAD buy ? , only time will tell.-------------

109 a barrel ? ---hagars "TUNING" academy is getting popular.---SO? today is making clasroom ready ----The crazy sisters ----just delivered a box full is class one BEER mugs --for free .----2008 looks promising for some students like chrischris and Op-Ivy ----maximum in one class ? 10 ..----word of mouth works wonder's EH ? .

hagar.
hagar
Hillbilly Tuner

Post by hagar »

SAGA : There is no greater gift to an insecure leader that quite matches a vague enemy who can be used to whip up fear and hatred among the population. -Paul Rusesabagina, humanitarian (b. 1954)

It looks good for hagars "Hillblly-TUNING" academy , so far.

hagar.
hagar
Hillbilly Tuner

Old guy Old Rabbit.

Post by hagar »

SAGA : a TIMELY "Sermon " from hagar ?----EH ? -----to understand , you must see a film called "Chokolat" and "Music of the heart" ------hagars "Hillbilly-TUNING" --is Tuning of the heart.------and my Sermon's are ALL inclusive ---SO ? here is my 2008 Easter message : ALL Rabbits at hagar's must , yes MUST ---have a primer pump "Squeeze Bulb"---about 8 $ at crabby and a Block-heater (about 24 $)-----and BOSCH "Duraterm" glow plugs. about 10 $ each ..

I can tell from the forums that I am NOT getting the message across. ------

hagar.
woodrat
Diesel Freak

Post by woodrat »

a primer bulb would be a huge boon to me right now. Next time I am at the boat store, I am picking one up!
'92 Dodge W250 Cummins Turbo Diesel
'90 Subaru Legacy AWD wagon
'89 Jetta diesel
'88 Jetta Carat gasser
http://blog.redalderranch.com
Fatmobile
Global Moderator

Post by Fatmobile »

I hear a snowmobile primer bulb can handle the cold better than a marine one.
'91 Golf gasser converted to a 12mm pump, M-TDI.
'84 1.6TD Rabbit with a VNT-15 turbo, still setup to run on vegetable oil.
'84 GTI with 1.7TD pistons and intercooled.
2003 TDI wagon
2000 TDI Jetta.
hagar
Hillbilly Tuner

Old guy Old Rabbit.

Post by hagar »

SAGA : today ? yes hagar is all green---EH ?

There is a stone there,
That whoever kisses,
Oh, he never misses
To grow eloquent.
'Tis he may clamber
To a lady's chamber,
Or become a member
Of Parliament.
This post entry , to honor my dear old friend "Eddy" Bambrick of Galiano Island BC. Kanada,

Is he and the connection to VW and Diesels.------YES ,YES,YES ---- read my lips.

Eddy had a Winter place in Yuma AZ.-----yes he kissed the stone ---but died from Cancer on the way back for a nice Summer on Galiano.

hagar.
hagar
Hillbilly Tuner

Old guy Old Rabbit.

Post by hagar »

SAGA : ----Fatmobile your hearing is 5 by 5 ----Okie dokie ---ticky poo ----spread the good news.

hagar.
hagar
Hillbilly Tuner

Old guy Old Rabbit.

Post by hagar »

SAGA : CNN today ? ----less smiles pr gallon.-----EH ? NEWS ???.

At hagars ? --- it is SMILE after SMILE after SMILE pr Gallon IMP. When I get fuel next door ---24- 7. with my Cardlock card -----it does not show price per gallon --- and hagar does NOT care.

" that's the story , that's the glory of LOVE " -----Rabbit Love.---EH ?.

100 mpg Imp ----how does that sound ? ---to you Girls and Guys ?

hagar.

PS : the barrels hit 111 dollars .