2002 vw jetta 1.9 tdi

This forum is for TDI (Turbo Direct Injection) questions/posts. Non-TDI Motors (Including the 1.6, and 1.9 or other variant turbo diesel motors) should go in the VW Diesel General Forum

Moderator: Fatmobile

autostarco
Glow Plug

2002 vw jetta 1.9 tdi

Post by autostarco »

is there a way to prime the injector pump?
CoolAirVw
Turbo Charger

Post by CoolAirVw »

Hook vacuum to the return line. Mityvac (slow), Ac vac pump (ok), shop vac (fast!)

Or if you have none of the above, pull your wifey's gasser up next to it, and run a vac line from the return line over the intake on her car. Be careful not to let fuel into your wifey's gasser (use this carefully only if your desperate!)

Oh, dont believe everything you read on the internet.
Richard
85 Jetta TD
ASE Certified Master Auto-Technician with L1 Advanced Engine Diagnostic Rating and Light Diesel certification
ATRA Certified in Rebuilding, Diagnosing & Installing Transmissions

My Threads---> <a href="viewtopic.php?t=6255&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0" target="_blank">Rusty Floor Repair </a> ---- <a href="viewtopic.php?t=4923&highlight=" target="_blank">Oil Pressure Warning</a>----<a href="viewtopic.php?t=6632" target="_blank">Uploading Pictures</a>----<a href="http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php? ... t&p=730755" target="_blank">My Porsche 914</a>
82vdub
Turbo Charger

Post by 82vdub »

You can remove the out fuel bolt and fill the IP with fuel or remove the fuel solenoid and do the same.
Everybody else lists their cars here - but not me.

I have too many to count