94 GMC DIESEL Van, Colorado, runs great. $1200 need it gone!

Cars and Parts
Please list location (city, state) of merchandise in thread title

Moderator: Fatmobile

v8volvo
Turbo Charger

94 GMC DIESEL Van, Colorado, runs great. $1200 need it gone!

Post by v8volvo »

Hoping someone will help me out and take this thing off my hands. Just drove it here from Boston, moving all my stuff out to Colorado. Now it's done its job and I really need it gone by Tuesday because I need the cash. I've got about $1700 in it in the last 6 months, but I'll take $1200 or any other reasonable offer to have it gone.

It's got the 6.5L V8 diesel and 4L80E HD 4-speed auto. Runs, shifts and drives great. Well maintained, 191k, just broken in. One ton chassis with big brakes and springs, will tow or haul anything. Amazing fuel mileage for something this big and powerful -- drove it to Denver loaded to the roof with bikes on the back and averaged 19.5 mpg! Have fuel receipts to prove it. Hard to find another vehicle that can do that. This is a truck that a TDI driver could love.

Can email more pics, here is one below. See this link for a video of the engine doing a cold start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB8st41MNAU

I really need it to go quickly, trying to get out of town Tues morning... In Denver this weekend then Fort Collins Mon and Tues. It's ready to go and will serve well for a long time. Please please come make an offer and take it off my hands! Thanks....

'81 Rabbit 1.6D/5-speed, sold '09
'86 Volvo 740 TD wagon, 295k