Feeler for what to ask

Cars and Parts
Please list location (city, state) of merchandise in thread title

Moderator: Fatmobile

jkeiffer_gearhead
Turbo Charger

Feeler for what to ask

Post by jkeiffer_gearhead »

hey everyone I am getting ready to put my TDI into a GEO tracker and I will have a 82 Caddy to get running and sell when I am done. here is what I will have when its all said and finished.

82 Caddy with approximately 230,000 on the chassis
bearings, balljoints, engine mounts, CV joints (100 mm inner and outer) new 40,000 miles ago
cable shift transmision O2J i believe (diesel tranny from 98 Beetle) with bent shift forks for 1st and needs new synchro for 5th, has .756:1 5th gear and gears are in good condition if you wanted to swap them to something.
8,000 miles on new winterforce 175's on 13" rims
new cloth seats (40,000 miles ago)
new alternator (two weeks ago)
CD player
electronic autometer speedometer
will have a freshly re-ringed .020 over 1.6 NA
Topper for truck
slider rear window
spare slider rear window
spare solid rear window
mechanical lifter shim kit
spare 4 and 5 speed 020 transmissions
set of spare 13" rims with chrome rings and centercaps (two have spare tires on)
set of 14" rims

needs some rust repair some underneath, passenger pillar (rear), front springs and struts

this is a mighigan truck with some rust but overall in pretty good shape for an 82 michigan truck (i know that leaves it wide open) with a lot of work put into it but still needs some TLC as i had the hood latch fail and the hood and cowl are tweaked a bit and it now has hood pins.

any idea what I should ask for it when the 1.6 NA is rebuild and running in the vehicle with everything included? this has been a super reliable vehicle for me as I moved back from Tucson AZ to michigan with it and been on several large road trips and misc around the house work its tough to get rid of it but a growing family constitutes it.

later
Justin
www.archeryprostaffmi.com
1985 GMC pickup 4x4 lift kit and runs 14.625 @ 91mph
1982 VW rabbit pickup 1.6L just rebuilt, 100mm cv's, 02A transmission
1997 Geo Tracker 1.9 TDI-M, variable gate turbo, Giles Pump