1990-1992 Jetta Mk2 diesel wanted to buy

Cars and Parts
Please list location (city, state) of merchandise in thread title

Moderator: Fatmobile

jdmike
Glow Plug

1990-1992 Jetta Mk2 diesel wanted to buy

Post by jdmike »

I am looking for a nice clean 1990-1992 Mk2 big bumper style Jetta with the 1.6L diesel and a 5spd trans. Car must be in excellent shape and hopefully somewhat close to Erie, PA and not out in cali or the west coast. Thanks Mike and Michele T
3forever
Glow Plug

Post by 3forever »

Have a 92 ecodiesel in NJ that will be for sale. I love this car but I really dont need it anymore and could use the cash. It needs a couple little things and a cleanup and then it but will be put on ebay where prices are crazy right now. Let me know if you are interested as I would just let it go now for a decent price rather than deal with ebay
Thanks
Dave

dmule03 @ yahoo . com
woza
Glow Plug

91 ECO Turbo Diesel Jetta

Post by woza »

Hi Mike & Michelle. I have a 91 Jetta Eco Turbo diesel 4 door sedan for sale. Needs paint the paint is faded, sunroof deflector needs to be repaired. interior hood lining has come loose at the rear window. Needs 2 front tyres for PA safety check. New water pump and all bottom hoses replaced on the motor. exhaust system replaced 2years ago with stainless exhaust system. Drivers door and hood replaced due to the neighbour backing into the car.Cam belt changed 10k ago. Got 222000 on the clock. runs and drives good. got 2 small rust marks on the front R/H fender and L/H back fender. No radio but there is and amp that my son installed with a huge woofer speaker. The car is licenced and insured for PA $750-00 or nearest cash offer. Let me know
Warrington PA
02 Jetta TDI Stick shift
09 Jetta TDI Auto (Wife's wheels )
1968 Series IIA 109 LWB 3 door Diesel Land Rover(still working on this one
1969 Series IIA 88 SWB 3 door SW Gas at this time
jonny
Cetane Booster

91 jetta

Post by jonny »

Hi Woza,

does your jetta for sale have A/C? i may be interested if it does.

thanks,
jonny
jjperloff@yahoo.com
610-739-2156
rustybones49801
Cetane Booster

Post by rustybones49801 »

I have a 1990 Jetta GL diesel N/A with 5 speed, and AC. Drove up from Florida, then parked as I needed 4 wheel drive. Put in new dash, old one was shot, and replaced heater core as well. Needs the knee pad put back on, I left it off, it's in the trunk. Also, the dash I got was from a slightly different year, and the headlight switch and instrument panel bezel didn't fit, so needs one of those, 4 brand new tires, less than 1500 miles on them as well. Serious offers considered. Upper Peninsula Michigan.