wtb td injector lines

Cars and Parts
Please list location (city, state) of merchandise in thread title

Moderator: Fatmobile

bbob203
Turbo Charger

wtb td injector lines

Post by bbob203 »

need some prett.y quick upgraded fron eco pump to a td pump didn't realize I needed differenr lines until today.
91 jetta gl na german built
91 jetta gl ecodiesel
coke

Re: wtb td injector lines

Post by coke »

You can swap the delivery valves from your old pump into the TD pump and use the same lines in a pinch, should get you by for a while.
bbob203
Turbo Charger

Post by bbob203 »

I was wondering about that. what's the long term detriment of it? wasn't sure if I could being one pump is 8mm and the other is 11mm I think??
91 jetta gl ecodiesel
coke

Post by coke »

Delivery valves should be the same size. The only detriment to it is the valves are matched to the pump and shimmed accordingly, but I've done it. Just keep track of which valve goes to which port and swap them back when you can locate a set of lines that work for you. The other thing is, and I didn't account for this, the LDA will probably interfere with your stock lines, so this may not be a viable option for you, short of locating TD injector lines.
bbob203
Turbo Charger

Post by bbob203 »

delivery valves on an eco pump and ada pump are both longer than an lda td pump. The second 2 lines on trans end of motor work fine its the two on the timing belt side that don't work. Very reluctant to switch around delivery valves.
91 jetta gl ecodiesel
coke

Post by coke »

The delivery valves on the ADA and TD pump should be the same, longer, because they both used the same lines to avoid the aneroid.