Mark II motor mounts etc.

Cars and Parts
Please list location (city, state) of merchandise in thread title

Moderator: Fatmobile

bluePSD
Glow Plug

Mark II motor mounts etc.

Post by bluePSD »

Techtonics Tuning rear passenger motor mount - stiffer, reduces engine movement while still being a cored rubber mount, Actually made in germany (stamped right on it), HD, long lasting. Not so great for a diesel Jetta, installed it, started the engine and subsequently removed it in less than an hour - too stiff for a diesel, great for a gasser that wants less movement during shifts. $50 + shipping from Techtonics, from me, $35 shipped anywhere in the US

88-92 GLI rear passenger Hydraulic mount. Fits some GLI's. Not directly interchangable with the cored rubber mount, a bracket has to be made. I was going to do this for my car, but I just don't need another unnecessary project. Less movement than the standard cored rubber mount, but still softer than the other options out there and may be acceptable for a diesel, I was going to try it, but don't have time to play around. $53 from G.A.P + shipping, $35 from me shipped anywhere in the US

GLI motor mount bracket, passenger rear, that attatches to engine, VW, like new, clean. May fit other models (probably does), looks stronger than the stock diesel, 8v bracket, but may or may not be exactly the same length. Basically free, $20 shipped anywhere in the US
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1991 Jetta N/A diesel