Cars and Parts
Please list location (city, state) of merchandise in thread title

Moderator: Fatmobile

Zombie-killa
Glow Plug

FS: 1994 VW Jetta Turbo Diesel for parts in Alberta

Post by Zombie-killa »

Hey all,

Halfway through ripping this car apart to put the head on my 1.9L AAZ engine I realized that it was a 1.6. Yes I'm semi-retarded and still chapped about it. So now I'm selling the car with the block, transmission, and everything else still in it EXCEPT for the complete cylinder head, intake/exhaust manifolds, and turbo. Those are all in my other ad, selling separately. The car is solid with great suspension and steering, the transmission and clutch engage although I have not driven this car personally. The guy I bought it from said it drove fine and I believe him, the reason it was not running was the injection pump was leaking/not working. Check the ad for pictures/more details: http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicl ... Z501655270

Looking to get $600 o.b.o. of my money back from it. Will trade for a good 1.9L AAZ cylinder head, although that's probably a shot in the dark .

Car is located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and does not run (duh) so you'll have to get it towed/tow it yourself with AMA (fo free!)