1980 2 Door Diesel 4 speed Rabbit..Washington State $500obo

Cars and Parts
Please list location (city, state) of merchandise in thread title

Moderator: Fatmobile

WileE1
Glow Plug

1980 2 Door Diesel 4 speed Rabbit..Washington State $500obo

Post by WileE1 »

I bought it for a swap into my sidekick but found a 1.9TD 3 days after I picked the car up. No interest to work on it and it's taking up space.

Grille isn't bolted on......

It has 174,000 miles on the OD not sure on a rebuild or not?

The Diesel I was told runs, the Injection Pump (Bosch) was rebuilt and never installed. New Glow plugs and relay. New fuel filter, new starter. Has A/C.

The extrerior is in good condition, the paint is faded and missing on some panels (just surface rust), due to wind, sand and sun. the exterior panels, bumpers, all lenses and glass are in great shape I found only one rust hole in the entire car at the bottom of the drivers Quarter panel just under the chrome strip (about half dollar in size).....

The interior is good as a 1980 can be, with exception to the dash pad (cracked) and the steering wheel being not much more than a metal hoop on the outside edge. drivers door latch is broken but works.

Paid well over 500 for it 2 months ago.....

In Tacoma, WA I have a trailer and willing to deliver for fuel with'n reason....

Thanks Josh
I am building a sidekick 1.9TD and Know nothing about VW diesels....this should be exciting!