PARTS,PARTS,PARTS

Cars and Parts
Please list location (city, state) of merchandise in thread title

Moderator: Fatmobile

JAMES ADKINS
Turbo Charger

PARTS,PARTS,PARTS

Post by JAMES ADKINS »

I have a wrecked 1982 Audi 4000 W/1.6 NA that ran pretty good at time of accident.The only problem is it had a little surging situation that in no way affected drivability.The only time it would surge is when you first came back to idle and then only slightly and only once.Anyways this has good starting ,running engine(at time of accident) and i don't think it's been hurt.water pump just rebuilt.Brand new exhaust system(some of which may work on VW), New front tires and like new rears W/aluminun stylish wheels.(I think these will fit VW).I also have 3 extra used IP pumps for parts or rebuild.1 Extra transaxle that i don,t know the condition of,extra camshaft, instrument cluster with speedo,some extra injectors and glow plugs and a shim kit for valves.I also have brand new dial indicator with timing tools for sale.Anyone interested in car would have to make arrangements to pick it up in Kentucky.Please if interested email me with questions or offer at jma0422@hotmail.com I will probably advertise on e bay if this does'nt do any good so if interested i think price could end up being lower on this site.Later 8)