best video i have ever seen!

Technical questions and answers concerning all models of VW diesel vehicles.

Moderator: Fatmobile

JRM
Turbo Charger

best video i have ever seen!

Post by JRM »

I know this is not "diesel" related but it is the best video i have ever seen, those of you with high speed will be simply amazed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4vXU7DJEfY
90' Toyota X cab 4x4
02' Honda civic
85' VW Golf Diesel Project
95' dodge 12v cummins
13' VW Passat TDI DSG
bwv
Diesel Freak

Post by bwv »

Great video. Makes one really appreciate the importance of oil and correct timing!
Image_________Image__________Image
__1986 [A2] Golf 1.6L, 170,000_____1988 F250, 7.3 Navistar, 197k_____1984 Ford 1510 diesel, 2222 hours
A1-2-A3
Turbo Charger

Post by A1-2-A3 »

Seen this one about a year ago at a eaton autoshift gen 2 training seminar. The instructor played it on his laptop at coffebreak. Now if only a guy could put a engine together that fast and make it run.
They used to have engine races at tech schools. This guy I work with was in a engine race and won. They started with the engine all apart and they split into groups and the group who could put it together and start the engine and would have to run for a certain amount of time won. They had to do it with all hand tools and I think three people to a group. Its kinda a neat thing to watch. This computer made video reminds me of some videogame for those 2 fast 2 foolish type of kids.
CoolAirVw
Turbo Charger

Post by CoolAirVw »

At the yearly transmission "expo" they sometimes have "build it blindfolded" contests for transmissions. The sub assemblies are allready assembled and the rebuilders put the rest of it together blindfolded. They use a common trans thats done everyday. (chevy truck trans)
Richard
85 Jetta TD
ASE Certified Master Auto-Technician with L1 Advanced Engine Diagnostic Rating and Light Diesel certification
ATRA Certified in Rebuilding, Diagnosing & Installing Transmissions

My Threads---> <a href="viewtopic.php?t=6255&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0" target="_blank">Rusty Floor Repair </a> ---- <a href="viewtopic.php?t=4923&highlight=" target="_blank">Oil Pressure Warning</a>----<a href="viewtopic.php?t=6632" target="_blank">Uploading Pictures</a>----<a href="http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php? ... t&p=730755" target="_blank">My Porsche 914</a>