lets get it right

Anything related to biodiesel/biofuels, questions, answers, technical information for all VW Diesel Engines should go here.

Moderator: Fatmobile

Fatmobile
Global Moderator

Post by Fatmobile »

5 get off the poor judge of character, your not telling the whole story on how many hours you have in that whole job or how many filters you are using to clean that oil, on the road you are not going to find any body to filter the oil to 30 mic for you, and truthfully I have never seen a cold system in a resturant that could filter cold oil, so please inlighten me on this resturant cold filtering system
You go ahead and think you are a great judge of character if it helps you. I haven't lied to you once, I can go without changing my inline stock diesel filter (used in the vegy system) until the bottom rots off, and have. Used oil filters on the prefilter clog less often than my 3000 mile oil change.
I drove to WI and converted a car in 2 days but there was a bunch of prep work, probably over 18 hours worth.
and you are?
google
1 i did not see any rules in your chalange
The point I was making was that it takes longer for you to process raw fuel into something you put in your car, then it does in an SVO setup. Your plan to hand me the raw materials and use the stuff you've already processed shows that you know this and agree. There I didn't mention the word "rules" to distract you from the point.
better yet we both stop when you run out, and then we grab the fuel from this guy and you start cleaning it, in the mean time i still have 270 left in the tank, so i will put it in the onboard filtering system and drive off while you are trying to get the junk out of it. whataya tink.
Yes, it's a hard concept for you to grasp.... and a hard point for you to admit. I couldn't possibly trust someone who twists the facts when he can't admit to them.
...and this is an important point.
3 vacoum gauge , more wasted parts i can feel when a filter is starting to clog.
No you can't. That's wishful/blissful thinking. I have had vacuum reading 10 and would have had no idea if it weren't for the vacuum gauge. That might sound like a confident statement you made there, in your mind. In mine it says you don't know you have a problem until it's quite far along and is starting to cause noticeable problems., What do you suppose the vacuum is by the time you feel it? ... no idea. :oops:
I do appreciate your use of punctuation but the words are starting to blend together again. A capital after a period would help me read it,.. I don't even care if the period is in the right place,... I don't put them in the right place all the tiem and this statement is not intended as a slam. Just a request.
'91 Golf gasser converted to a 12mm pump, M-TDI.
'84 1.6TD Rabbit with a VNT-15 turbo, still setup to run on vegetable oil.
'84 GTI with 1.7TD pistons and intercooled.
2003 TDI wagon
2000 TDI Jetta.
vano7
Cetane Booster

Lets try and answer all the questions

Post by vano7 »

1 How many miles on the car before you started to use svo . How many miles did you put on it with svo.
2 I never said you lied, I said you were not telling the whole story, there is a differance.
3 You never did answer the cold filter question , nor what you know about turbos .
4 You don't process oil , you don,t seem to care about the fine silt that is in the oil , what about the water , I did not see any setup on your filter for water. What do you think all that stuff is doing to the vavles ,rings ,cylinder walls , pistons , excetra. When you back flush the filter is the junk go back into the tank . When you switch the system back do you suck the junk back into the system . Or do you have away to remove it.
5 There were no twists and there were no rules stated . Trust is something you earn , its not free. And thats an inportant point.
6 Do you run both fuels threw the same filter .
7 Ok two 9 hour days , what about the time to install the system.
8 Whats up with ( and you are )
9 My point is modify the fuel . and yes I do refine the fuel a whole lot more than you are doing, and yes, it takes alittle more time than what you are doing. And, no there are no more filter problems .
10 I built the blending system , I did not modify the car . I do not have to monitor all the extra parts to make sure none of them fail.
11 You might not believe it , and truthfuly I really don't care what you think about being able to listen and feel , when there is something wrong with a mechancal device. But yes it can be done.
12 Not a slam just a request . What the hell happen to the rude ,crude , insulting SOB I was having alittle fun conversing with , sounds like your gitten soft .

4 merc
1 tdi
running great on clean blended fuel

working on winter mix , will let you know.
vano7
Cetane Booster

winter fuel

Post by vano7 »

under a controled inviroment i can get to 3 above zero before it starts to jell still worken on it

well just what i figured you don't have any real ansers

wayting for it to get colder in mich to check and outside test

4 mercedes
1jetta
1 torpedo 80000 btu

so far running great
vano7
Cetane Booster

well still runing strong

Post by vano7 »

12/09/2007 pretty cold up in northern mich, winter mix so far is doing real good. small problem with the torpedo but soon to rectify the problem,still worken on the boiler, had a few refrig break downs in the resturaunt had to stop and fix, small set back. temps are 20 during the day and teens at night, 2.5 ft snow on the ground sleders are starten to run the trails. All cars are still running just fine

4 merc
1 jetta tdi
running strong
vano7
Cetane Booster

ok winter Is really here

Post by vano7 »

Out side temp is -1 deg well 1 mercedes down 1 running 1 jetta running. The 1 that is not running has had some electrical problems so going to have to check it out tomorrow. The fuel has started to gel a little, so going to go back to the drawing board, and try to bring the mix in below 0 degs, If this does'nt work might have to heat the the fuel line. Well what do you think about that fatmobile

4 merc
1jetta
vano7
vano7
Cetane Booster

WELL FIXED THE ELECTRICAL PROMBEM

Post by vano7 »

ALL CARS ARE RUNNING JUST FINE . WINTER MIX IS WORKING JUST FINE. TOOK A TRIP TO DETROIT TO SEE GRANDMA FOR THE HOLIDAYS THERE AND BACK ON 14 BUCKS . ALMOST WELL A TOUCH OVER 500 MILES , SO I THINK THINGS ARE WORKING JUST FINE . THIS ONE FOR YOU MR. FATMOBILE , I HAVE BEEN WATCHING WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING WITH YOUR PROJECTS ALOT OF TIME , ALOT OF WORK , AND YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB, BUT TRUTHFULY I DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF TIME TO COMPLETLY REBUILD A CAR, WISH I DID , BUT THATS NOT REALALITY IN MY WORLD. SO I AM JUST GOING TO FILTER THE HELL OUT OF THAT OIL , BLEND IT , AND PUT IN THE TANK , CHANGE A FILTER ONCE AND AWHILE AND KEEP ON TRUCKEN . BUT ANYWAY GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THE PROJECTS , HOPE THEY ALL COME TOGETHER AND WORK FOR YOU .

4 MER
1 TDI
1 TORPEDO
1BOILER
BLENDED SVO ROCKEN
VANO7
vano7
Cetane Booster

RUNNING LIKE A ROCKET

Post by vano7 »

Well acording to Mr Fatmobile I should be dead in the water, But aparently he made a mistake cause were rocken with no problems.Put a new ingnition switch in the jetta what a. s, o, b, that was, it took care of some electrical problems I had, so all is well there. Still working on the turbo, keep getting a intermitent mass air flow code, still tryen to fix. Still snowing like hell here in mich, has not stop for 4 days 30s during the day, low teens at night. Well winter mix is up to .98 cents a gallon,dam they took kero up 3.98 a gal, but were still crusin, so .98 cents is still with in my budget. Have 30 THosand on the jetta now no problems.Sorry wont drive the merc in this kinda weather she has never seen snow, only have 64000 original miles on 1980 CD show room condition, Yeah MR fatmobile I bought her in Iowa, from a dead doctors astate, She is one fine mobile. Well remember when you said you could not feel ,hear , or sense a condition with a motor, well how about a hillbilly compresion check, and you know, you have a few others out there that ya, kinda just use a little feel to bring into specs. Well the great one said it could not be done.But what is he himself doing.

vano7
4 merc
1jetta
1torpedo
1 boiler

runnen with the devil
vano7
Cetane Booster

STILL ROCKEN

Post by vano7 »

Well it is 3/9/2008, some of the coldest temps have hit michigan. Just to give the tdi a real test, I let her sit out over night, temp was 16 below, went out at 8 oc in the morning tried to start the jetta, battery was not strong enough, so started the plow truck for a jump. I let it charge for 30 minutes, went out to start the old gal and guess what, she fired right up after the second try. Well I let warm up for about 15 minutes and took off down the road, don't know what the wind chill is at 9 below going 60 mph down the road, but once again she ran with out a problem. So the winter mix is right in there doing the job. Well have not heard from Mr Fatmobilein a while, whats going on out there, are you still runing on straight wvo or are you dead in the water in these cold temps.

98 tdi
1980 merc 240
1982 merc 240
1980 merc 300
STILL ROCKEN
VANO7
vano7
Cetane Booster

WELL IT IS SPRING GOING BACK TO SUMMER MIX

Post by vano7 »

WELL ONCE AGAIN ALL UNITS ARE RUNNING JUST FINE .HAD 3 MORE GUYS COME ONBOARD TO RUN BLENDED SVO 2 CHEVY 1 FORD SO FAR THEY ARE RUNNING FINE . AND 1 MORE MERCEDES 300 SD 1984 .WELL MR FATMOBOILE DON'T SEEM TO HEAR FROM YOU ANYMORE HAS YOUR OIL THAWED OUT SO YOU CAN GET TO THE LOCAL PHONE BOTH AND GET TO THE NET . OR ARE YOU JUST TO BUSY CHASING PARTS FOR ALL YOUR PROJECTS
OVER 100000 MILES NOW YEAH I FORGOT TO MENTION GAYLORD TO HANOVER PA FULL TANK 30 GAL IN THE TRUNK STILL HAD 1/2 TANK LEFTOVER THERE AND BACK NON STOP . I LOVE THAT JETTA TDI

VANO7
RUNNING WITH BIG GUY IN THE SKY
vano7
Cetane Booster

Well The Almighty said it could not be done

Post by vano7 »

5/10/2008 I have a small problem Mr fatmobile . I can not seem to collect enough oil to keep up with demand. but then again what I do according to you wont get me around the corner. Well seems like you do not care to dicuss this subject . seeing that you do not respond . Well Iam hear to say this product works and you do not have to add all that crap to your car. Clean it right .blend it right . put it in the car and go Heading for eddesville kentucky 5/12 bought a nice sdl . Will do the whole trip on blended fuel , won't stop to look for oil . I will have it. on board in the trunk. Let me know when you want to have that race across country, Iam gitting real close to building a onboard system. this thing is exploding. Last night I had 2 guys come to me that make bio . They said it was a pain in the you know what . They ran in to a guy running my blend , Now they want to run my blend . I told them I make snake oil , accordingly to guys like mr fatmobile , the 2 tank guru. But I told the fellows if they want to join the coop they would have to bring some oil in.
Well guess what there chasing oil. So will see wheather there interested enough to do the leg work.

5 merc
1 chev
1 ford
1 tdi
running with the big guy in the sky

vano7 :D
vano7
Cetane Booster

NEVER ENDING SUPPLY

Post by vano7 »

WELL SOLVED THE PROBLEM, NOW WE HAVE TO BUILD A BIGGER SILL . EVERY ONE OF THE VEHICLES ARE RUNNING JUST FINE ,SOME ARE REPORTING A 2 TO 5 MILE INCREASE IN MILAGE , BUT ACCORDING TO THE ONE AND ONLY , AND IAM SURE YOU KNOW WHO IAM TALKING ABOUT. THIS DAM SNAKE OIL DOES NOT WORK, WELL IAM HERE TO TELL YA I THINK HE BUMP HIS HEAD. FILTER THE HELL OUT OF THE OIL ,BLEND IT PROPERLY, PUT IN THE TANK AND ROCK AND ROLL

VANO7
RUNNING WITH THE BIG GUY IN THE SKY
vano7
Cetane Booster

ROCKEN STRONG

Post by vano7 »

WELL WITH OVER 100000 MILES STILL GOING STRONG, SENT ONE OF THE GUYS TO THE ENERGY SHOW . THERE AND BACK NO PROBLEMS , HE SAID HE HAD A GREAT TIME , MADE IT BACK AND STILL HAD 10 GAL LEFT IN THE BACK OF THE TRUCK .

2 300 SDL
1300 CD
1 98 TDI
1 240D
1 FORD
1 CHEV
2 DODGE
AND THE LIST GOES ON , AND HE SAID IT WOULD NOT WORK, WELL I HOPE HE KEEPS THINKING THAT.

VANO7 ROCKEN WITH THE BIG GUY IN THE SKY
vano7
Cetane Booster

WELL WERE OF AGAIN

Post by vano7 »

THIS TIME IT IS PITSBURG, GOING AFTER A VW PICKUP TRUCK .THE TDI IS ALL FILLED UP AND 40 IN THE TRUNK. THIS WILL BE HER 5 TRIP CHASING CARS. 65000 THO ON HER AND STILL RUNNING STRONG TOTAL 211000 THO ON HER . GOT A HELL OF A DEAL ON THIS VW.

VANO7
RUNNING WITH THE BIG GUY IN SKY
AND THEY SAY IT DOES'NT WORK
vano7
Cetane Booster

WILLIAMSBURG PA

Post by vano7 »

WELL MET SOME NICE GUYS DOWN IN PA . 1497 MILES 1 CAR DOWN 2 CARS BACK 1 MORE SUCCESSFUL RUN , STILL HAD 1/2 A TANK OF THAT GOOD OLD SNAKE OIL LEFT. HEY FATMOBILE THERE IS STILL 1 MORE VW PICKUP TRUCK DOWN THERE , IT IS A GAS MODEL IT IS IN PRETTY GOOD CONDITION ARE YOU INTERESTED LET ME KNOW IT IS RIGHT UP YOUR ALLY , FOR ONE YOUR CONVERSIONED JOBS .THERE IS A LITLE SURFACE RUST ON THE BOTTOM OF THE DOORS, BUT OTHER THEN THAT, THE TRUCK IS IN PRETTY GOD SHAPE. WE PICK UP A 1.6 COMPLETE REBUILD, IT IS IN DAM GOOD SHAPE ,WE FIGURE IT WILL MAKE A GOOD OIL CHASER TRUCK.HAVEN A HARD TIME KEEPEN UP WITH SUPPLY, SOME OF THE GUYS ARE GETTIN LAYSE, BUT SOON TO RECTAFY THAT PROBLEM.

ITS A DAM GOOD THING THIS STUFF DOES'NT WORK, DOWN AND BACK ON 47 GAL FOR $42.30

RUNNING WITH THE BIG GUY IN THE SKY

VANO7
vano7
Cetane Booster

coolen down in mich

Post by vano7 »

Well it starten to cool down at night to the fortys, time to start maken the winter mix. All vehicles are running great . Well over a 100000 thousand miles on this dam snake oil and still going strong.

running with the big in the sky

vano7
87sdl
87sdl
82 240
98 jetta
80 300 cd
84 300td
92 chevy
82 sd
2004 ford 1 ton
and the list goes on. but that dam stuff does not work well i don't know what to say,except were still rocken.