brno race report 5/28/07

Technical questions and answers concerning all models of VW diesel vehicles.

Moderator: Fatmobile

vwfinder
Cetane Booster

brno race report 5/28/07

Post by vwfinder »

Mimosa, you might want to consider opening up a new subforum for videos of GM in English and in Mandarin That could help Or you might want to consider including a video player within the forum Bear
I like to make multi-part moving mechanisms. I find their construction to be severely hampered by a bug in the editor that causes complex parts to distort and often spin in the drawing mode. For e
The unfortunate thing is Craig even with the scoring system used at Tempest I faced one guy who wanted to play for a draw in a fair-fight mission and still maintains to this day that this would make
Straight from Russia, Moscow Bukkake is where it's at These cum guzzling whores can give blow jobs like you've never seen before One dick two dick three and four, the more the better for these gir
Last edited by vwfinder on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1985 jetta n/a
2005 beetle tdi
1995 Mbz e300 om606
82vdub
Turbo Charger

Post by 82vdub »

I can't comment on the fuel screw etc, but usually blue/white smoke is poor combustion, probably from too retarded timing setting. I would mark the IP location, and try advancing it to see what you get. You can always go back to where it's set now.
Everybody else lists their cars here - but not me.

I have too many to count
Homer T. Coyote
Cetane Booster

Post by Homer T. Coyote »

My Jetta was smoking as well and has some blow by and was putting oil into the pcv system. I knew I needed a camshaft baffle but had not ordered one yet. As I was cruising the pick a part i saw a gasser w/ the valve cover off and just sitting there was the camshaft oil baffle. This must be my lucky day. Anyway after installing the baffle my beast quit smoking.
85 Jetta 1.6 TD
(2) 81 Caddy gassers
Op-Ivy
Turbo Charger

Post by Op-Ivy »

I don't think you should play around with your throttle stop points. It's hard to set them accurately afterwards.

Are you sure the load screw has no effect on it? Are you screwing it out enough? If your fuel screw is back very far out, it won't matter what your timing is at because of the lack of fuel that is being injected.
1990 TD Jetta - 490,000Km
vwfinder
Cetane Booster

so....

Post by vwfinder »

so you are saying to back the fuel screw way out?
I have a baffle.....blow by will cause the smoke?

the throttle stops are already messed with. Got to get a tach to set it right.
1985 jetta n/a
2005 beetle tdi
1995 Mbz e300 om606