WTB: A/C compressor brackets for 81 Rabbit 1.6 diesel

Cars and Parts
Please list location (city, state) of merchandise in thread title

Moderator: Fatmobile

bcoverss
Glow Plug

WTB: A/C compressor brackets for 81 Rabbit 1.6 diesel

Post by bcoverss »

I need the A/C compressor brackets for 81 Rabbit 1.6 diesel. Will pay $$ and shipping.

Brian
81 VW diesel Rabbit in FL
bcoverss
Glow Plug

Post by bcoverss »

Ok I got a few of the A/C brackets for the 1981 MK1 Rabbit 1.6 diesel. I have the two big brackets but need the two small L shapped brackets that go on the big brackets and I need the top alternator bracket. I can send a photo of what I need. Please help on the missing ones.

Brian
81 VW diesel Rabbit in FL
bryankwalton
Cetane Booster

Post by bryankwalton »

Private message sent.
Jhastings
Cetane Booster

Post by Jhastings »

I also need these brackets as well. I have an 81' 1.6L with A/C. I need the alternator bracket and the A/C brackets as well. An A/C compressor too if you have one. If you have extras let me know.

Thanks,
Jamie
81' Caddy 1.6NA 4-speed, 11mm block(drilled and tapped with 12mm head, .040 over, and ARP studs.
82rabbitdiesel
Diesel Freak

Post by 82rabbitdiesel »

bcoverss wrote:Ok I got a few of the A/C brackets for the 1981 MK1 Rabbit 1.6 diesel. I have the two big brackets but need the two small L shapped brackets that go on the big brackets and I need the top alternator bracket. I can send a photo of what I need. Please help on the missing ones.

Brian
i have the top bracket. send me a photo and will confirm it's the right part. also have the adjust nut. i am not at home so will have to check when i get there.
Carlos Galvos wrote: The steering wheel(81VWRabbit L) is pleasant to grip, and the instrumentation is cleanly and logically laid out in a manner one would expect from a fine European car.(posted on EBAY)
82 Rabbit Diesel, 2" lift, "45 mpg average"