09 vw jetta tdi code p 2002 particulat filter trap door eff

This forum is for TDI (Turbo Direct Injection) questions/posts. Non-TDI Motors (Including the 1.6, and 1.9 or other variant turbo diesel motors) should go in the VW Diesel General Forum

Moderator: Fatmobile

kuper86ss
Glow Plug

09 vw jetta tdi code p 2002 particulat filter trap door eff

Post by kuper86ss »

I had the code checked and it is showing code p2002 which is particulat filter trap door above threshold. The car is under warranty and i will take it to the dealer but i am wondering what would make it happen with a car that only has 7000 miles on it. Any info would be great
CoolAirVw
Turbo Charger

Post by CoolAirVw »

I searched and found 3 people reporting that code. One said the dealer told them to use better fuel, and the other two didn't post thier fix.

I'll search some more and maybe post up more.
Richard
85 Jetta TD
ASE Certified Master Auto-Technician with L1 Advanced Engine Diagnostic Rating and Light Diesel certification
ATRA Certified in Rebuilding, Diagnosing & Installing Transmissions

My Threads---> <a href="viewtopic.php?t=6255&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0" target="_blank">Rusty Floor Repair </a> ---- <a href="viewtopic.php?t=4923&highlight=" target="_blank">Oil Pressure Warning</a>----<a href="viewtopic.php?t=6632" target="_blank">Uploading Pictures</a>----<a href="http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php? ... t&p=730755" target="_blank">My Porsche 914</a>
tam85
Glow Plug

Post by tam85 »

im also experiencing same problem. my service engine light has been triggered by the p2002 code. please help! any solutions? thanks.