Please put your location in your profile !!

Technical questions and answers concerning all models of VW diesel vehicles.

Moderator: Fatmobile

Vincent Waldon
Turbo Charger

Please put your location in your profile !!

Post by Vincent Waldon »

Different currencies, climates, vendors, and engine/chassis configurations.... this is an international forum with folks all over the world, and where you live can make a difference in the conversations.

Adding your location to your profile is easy... just click on the icon labeled "Profile" at the top of the screen and enter your location in the appropriate field.

Thanks !!
Vince

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2001 silver TDI Jetta Malone Stage 1.5 , 2001 blue TDI Jetta SBIII 216s Malone Stage 3
1970 Bay Window bus

Gone but not forgotten: 1969/1971 Beetles, 1969/1974 Westies, 1979 Rabbit, 1986 TD Jetta, 1992 gas Jetta, 1994 TD Jetta

Here's a small collection of HOW-TOs
81caddyGuy
Diesel Freak

Post by 81caddyGuy »

I had to add mine. I didn't see where to cause i zipped thru the registration :oops: . All entered in now.
'81 caddy NA 1.6L all original w/317,000 miles. SOLD. now i drive a 35th anniversary camaro... OHH thats what horse power feels like.. LOL
Rudy
Glow Plug

Re: Please put your location in your profile !!

Post by Rudy »

Vincent Waldon wrote:Different currencies, climates, vendors, and engine/chassis configurations.... this is an international forum with folks all over the world, and where you live can make a difference in the conversations.

Adding your location to your profile is easy... just click on the icon labeled "Profile" at the top of the screen and enter your location in the appropriate field.

Thanks !!
Done.
it was easy............