FS: 1977 Rabbit 2 door roller NY $2000 obo

Cars and Parts
Please list location (city, state) of merchandise in thread title

Moderator: Fatmobile

punkvideo81
Cetane Booster

FS: 1977 Rabbit 2 door roller NY $2000 obo

Post by punkvideo81 »

I have invested over $4000 into it at this point, this is a very clean roller with a great paint job, ready for your engine, asking $2000. make an offer, I might accept it, I need cash...please, no trades

1977 Rabbit 2 door project I am selling - too many projects. Backyard find with gas engine/stick shift/69k. Sent it off for bodywork and paint, got what little rust there was addressed, and resprayed it in the original green, even resprayed engine bay. There is no engine, trans, grille or bumpers anymore, and the interior is gone as well, except for the dash/steering wheel. Despite how it appears in the post-paint job pics, all the glass was later re-installed properly, and those are brand new front fenders. Here are some before and after shots:

This is just before they pulled off the fenders (which were just hanging for the pic) & sandblasted the front clip/engine bay/front valance

Here, you can see the rust at the base of the valance was addressed when they sandblasted the front clip and sprayed it.

'81 Rabbit p/u 1.6 TD